“Promoting Human Life and Dignity in the Year of Faith: Responding to the Syrian Civil War and Refugee Crisis” on Thursday, June 20, from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Thank you for your commitment to learn about the issues affecting our brothers and sisters and to take action in support of changes that will improve their lives.
Please keep the following information accessible so that you can join the session:
- Telephone Conference Call: 1-866-386-4210; pass code 1688326902
- Log-in to the Online Meeting Room (cut and paste this URL into your web browser): http://catholicreliefservices.adobeconnect.com/r2pivi0xddz/
It is recommended that you test your computer connection prior to attending a meeting. You can do this by going to:
- CRS’ Adobe Connect
- Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/go/connectpro_overview
- The Connection Test checks your computer to make sure all system requirements are met. If you pass the first three steps of the test, then you are ready to participate in a meeting.
- When the meeting time arrives, click on the online meeting room link listed above or enter the URL into your favorite web browser.
- The meeting login screen should appear. Please enter as a Guest and type in your first and last name, then click Enter Room.
- The meeting will then launch in your web browser. If the meeting host has not yet arrived to the meeting or meeting security requires the host to approve your attendance, you will be placed in a waiting room.
- If you need further technical assistance, please contact 1-866-253-2957. Please note that this is the phone number of our webcast service provider, Intercall, and not Catholic Relief Services.
For more information: Learn more about the Catholics Confront Global Poverty initiative at http://www.confrontglobalpoverty.org/ or www.usccb.org/globalpoverty.
Join now: www.crs.org/ccgp
Leave a Comment
Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.